Climbing Is Absurd - Poem by Naveed Akram
May the Earth move sideways and relax,
The ground will hit your eyes and sight is restored.
The manager of faces climbs the mountain
And the cliffs are like it.
He relaxes forever when he jumps
Hitting the ground to let the earth quake like him.
The cliffs are a soundness, what are they?
They are sound, healthy pinnacles of performance
But to risk life is absurd,
It is abhorrent and you will die from that height.
Comments about Climbing Is Absurd by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl