Cold - Poem by David Wicks
Cold is your heart,
You creature of darkness,
You soulless person of hate!
I loved you, you hurt me,
Now you want me back
But now it is too late!
You told me all of what you thought of me
That day long ago!
And now you'll never have me back,
For my love for you has withered so.
I hope you live and die alone,
And as your body decays to bone,
Not a tear is shed for your wicked soul,
And for none of your achievements shall you receive extol.
Comments about Cold by David Wicks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda