Cold - Poem by Zog Gascoigne
There's rain on my windowsill and there's rain in my heart,
And all you can do is ask when did it start?
I don't need questions and I don't need grief,
All I want is some bloody relief!
There are clouds in the sky and there are clouds in my head,
It's confusing me; am I alive, or am I dead?
Why am I so gullible? Always so easily led.
There's thunder now, everything's shaking,
And I'm wondering what path I should be taking,
What will it take for my heart to stop breaking?
When's this storm gunna stop? Will the clouds ever clear?
Will I even be around this time next year? Will the sun ever rise again, in the sky or in my soul? Coz I'm getting tired of feeling so cold
Comments about Cold by Zog Gascoigne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl