Zog Gascoigne Poems
- The Way Things Used To Be miss the way things used to be, ...
- Stone im laying here on hard cold stone laying here where ...
- Never Walk That must have been on hell of a ride, One hell ...
- Knowing It hurts to let him go, But now at least we know, ...
- Just One More Day just one more day, so we can say, what ...
- You Sitting in English, And I've only got one wish, To ...
- Suicide If for everyone that ever died Their closest loved ...
okay then, i write coz i enjoy it, its like one of my hobbies, i might not always be that good at it but i dont really care. I don't just write poetry, i write stories as well, but as of yet iv only finished 3 and they were all pretty bad, excpet for the one that got me a B for english coursework....that was okay, or at least that's what my english teacher thought. Most, no wait, all of my poetry at the mo is pretty depressing, and i dont think im writing any stories that have a happy ending, that is if any of them get an ending! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zog Gascoigne
The Way Things Used To Be
miss the way things used to be,
With you and me.
The way we talked,
The way we laughed,
And even the way we cried.
Im left thinking about why,
Why things had to change,
Why fate had to re-arrange,
What we had,
It all feels so strange.
Maybe im the one to blame,
Or maybe it was you.
But in the end it doesn’t matter
Nothing we can say, nothing we can do.
We can never get back to those days,
But something will always stay,
Of how things used to be.