Color, Color, Color - Colorful Life - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
Color, color, color,
Life is full of color.
Life, life, life,
Life has a long drive.
Drive, drive, drive,
Smile, love and enjoy life.
Life is a colorful dream
Be clear in heart, and face no problem.
Comments about Color, Color, Color - Colorful Life by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl