Colors - Poem by Marilyn Lott
The colors are unbelievable
Every shade of red, yellow, and blue
God shows us that tomorrow
We can face anything
Because only He can be lighting the way
In those brilliant and unique colors.
He's with us... always.
As we watch His sunsets
We have the proof.
And we must never, ever
Give up our dreams
Or feel that we can't handle
He's there in those brilliant colors
He'll drown out our strife's and our sorrows
Comments about Colors by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl