Colors Of My World - Poem by clayton rize
Color my world with rainbow trout,
or put a gold scaled carp upon my line.
Throw in a brown thats thick and fat,
and Ill tell you my worlds just fine.
Color my world with big blue cats
or black marlin that like to jump.
Hook on to a pink salmon that likes to run
and I will gaurantee your heart will thump.
Color my world with old striped bass,
with lines so black and straight.
Or a four pound bronzeback smallie,
and I will tell you my worlds just great
You color you're world with whatever you like
polka dots and fancy swirls.
I going to stay right where I am at.
In this wonderous fishing world
Comments about Colors Of My World by clayton rize
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl