Dorian Petersen Potter
Come My Love Tonight - Poem by Dorian Petersen Potter
(Come my love and let me love you once more
Let me kiss you all over from head to toes
Let me show you all that you mean to me,
Under lit up moon, shiny stars that above us glow!
Feel your presence with me this enchanted night,
And with you I feel all the time so right
You led me to this point from very far away
With magical wings of love I can fly today
Let's forget all our troubles for now,
You can see what I kept inside and how
Much I really love you while years went by us
I loved you since the first day I confess!
My love for you only grows by the day,
Let me show you how wonderful may be they!
Comments about Come My Love Tonight by Dorian Petersen Potter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl