Come What May - Poem by Allistair Solomon
Come what may, come what might.
I'll bring the darkness if you bring the light.
This world is heaven, my life is hell.
Take your freedom, I'll keep my jail.
I'm sick of hope, I need more pride,
Where are the friends that should be by my side.
I feel abandoned, so full of stress.
I think a change would be for the best.
But change is hard, change is new.
I just don't know what I can do.
Comments about Come What May by Allistair Solomon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda