William J. (Skip) Henderson Jr.
Compassion - Poem by William J. (Skip) Henderson Jr.
Feeling another’s pain
Understanding his sorrow
Indulgent of his whines
Understanding his loss
Tolerant of his self pity
Caring for his feelings
Knowing his disappointments
Sharing his fears
Wiping his tears
Comments about Compassion by William J. (Skip) Henderson Jr.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl