Computer Mania - Poem by Naveed Akram
Deliberate is the action that I pronounce,
On the minute, of all the hours, that laugh away.
So strong is my business contending the books,
Content in the knowledge of sentinels.
Your living is praising nobody but you,
It is an affair of compartments like rooms and boxes,
I loved all such fair thinking.
But in the trust of habit is a silent partner,
A ready beat to burden the populace into it.
I said always the criminal is then losing us,
He is winning in a jackpot what amounts to something.
Comments about Computer Mania by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl