Constuction Of Love - Poem by Dwayne Bailey
I am the foundation of our house,
You are the frame which supports our love.
We've been brought and nailed together
By the hand of God above.
And for our need of protection,
Gods placed a friendships roof.
One thats truely sturdy,
One that is leak proof.
For together we form a house of love,
And careing that is so true;
And all I ever hope to have,
I freely give to you.
Comments about Constuction Of Love by Dwayne Bailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl