Contentment - Poem by Cyrus Diaz
A perfect life can't be
found in wealth, it can be taken.
not in popularity, soon you
will be forgotten.
not in beauty, its not permanent.
not in intelligence,
it doesn't make us
higher creation of God.
A perfect life can be found
with the things we have,
from the love we give and get,
from the people around us,
and from the faith in God
who give us everything.
Comments about Contentment by Cyrus Diaz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl