Cyrus Diaz Poems
- Identity Look at me, it's not my true identity I have a ...
- Rain Haiku Spontaneously, the droplet keeps from falling a...
- Moon Haiku Oh, moon from the sky giving glow to my ...
- Drunk Eccentric shaped moon, humid cold air stirs, night ...
- Cagayan De Oro In Rain On 16nth day of December I, alone ...
- Contentment A perfect life can't be found in wealth, it can...
- Shadow Of My Memory Gust of stale wind breeze whispers, ...
Cyrus Aldohesa Diaz
English Teacher- Greenwhich University, Vietnam
English Teacher -Asian International School, Vietnam
LET Review Lecturer
Civil Service Review Lecturer
Singer/ Musician more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
1."Writing is a passion, an unwrapped gift bestowed long before we were born."education, life
By Cyrus A. Diaz
2.'Curiosity and doubt are our driving forces to venture into the unkn...
Cyrus Diaz Quotes Part 14Cyrus A. Diaz
161. 'Success and giving helps you live but it can't help you when you die, but surely salvation you will satisfy.'
By Cyrus Diaz
''"Writing is a passion, an unwrapped gift bestowed long before we were born."''Cyrus A. Diaz
Look at me,
it's not my true identity
I have a covert identity,
i wonder if you'd ever see,
my thoughts, my deeds
are all that makes me
but something I may do
may not describe me.
My true identity
has fled me,
fled me to another
to my friends and family
my true identity
is all that makes me.
So lost deep inside
if its not for my soul
i would[d be lost again
my true identity
is hard to see.
Accept who you are
recognize your own beauty
identity isn't a need,
your identity should be your own
a better person...