Conversations (Aka Unfinished Business) - Poem by Lisa Bellear
Conversations through the phone
raises issues that still impact
on indigenous Australians. There
is also a message of hope!
Imagination, creativity, art, dance,
music, and inventive conversations.
Positive expressions of Indigenous
Mr Prime Minister, The Mayor,
young folk, warriors without
treaties, the wider community . . .
The message as always,
even though we smile.
Land Rights, sovereignty, no more
crap, ignorance and unabated racism.
Comments about Conversations (Aka Unfinished Business) by Lisa Bellear
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda