'Corn Flake's' Farewell To '2-Note' - Poem by elysabeth faslund
We gather our feathers today
...no scratching, you hens...
To depart with this pitiful rooster
...'Flop Over'! Drop that bug! ...
Who did achieve 2 notes to his crow,
...'Napolean'! Outta that tree! ...
Topped my...er, our hens regularly,
...'Big Pet'! Lay that egg later...
For which I judiciously kicked his ass.
...'Bob'! Chase 'Skinny Minny' later...
His scattered feathers, due to dog,
...'Big Bertha', take the dust bath later...
Will not go unanswered, as is just.
Do not quote'survival of the fittest' to me!
Because Elysabeth has a baseball bat...
Can I get an AMEN!
Comments about 'Corn Flake's' Farewell To '2-Note' by elysabeth faslund
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl