Corner Of The Heart - Poem by (c) Colorofsky
In a Corner of the Heart,
Hides a memory,
Mixed with a conviction, a reverence,
That only True Love can see.
Eyes cast out across rain-soaked fields,
From a front porch the years have known,
Where chirping birds they wing and land,
Where a door opens to Home.
Of voices, music the inner house it speaks,
Of children, laughter unique to itself.
Where changes of life stand, as a single entity
Above, beyond all riches, wealth.
A Passerby who perhaps may pass that way,
May feel that special essence grown.
May also feel that special Corner of the Heart,
Where, a door opens, to home...
Comments about Corner Of The Heart by (c) Colorofsky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda