Miss - Poem by (c) Colorofsky
To Miss, the words of Love,
to Miss the Hope of the next Day.
That face, smile, lips and eyes,
the Feeling of Touch and its Way.
To Miss the rooms walked together,
the Passion to be one part,
Arms surrounding each other,
the Closeness of Feeling, of Heart.
These things all Hearts desire,
yet so many are loosed to Life's Storm,
to be evermore only dream,
nevermore to perform.
And as Our Loves stand with the future,
with a new Horizon of Years,
a remembrance, a face,
may we Miss, with Our Tears...
Comments about Miss by (c) Colorofsky
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl