Aldo Kraas (July 15 1964 / Sao Paulo Brazil)
Could It Be God That Is Brightening My Days? - Poem by Aldo Kraas
Could it be
Is brightening my days?
Could it be God
That is putting
A smile on my face?
Comments about Could It Be God That Is Brightening My Days? by Aldo Kraas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Friday, September 28, 2007
Poem Edited: Tuesday, April 12, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl