Couldn'T Run - Poem by 0000Verity 0000Yafuso
Is it over.......are you through?
She couldn't run from the fun,
one womans misery....another glory.
walking in shadows of another.
Sure to say it all............go feet.
Amazed at thoughts,
trapped like a beast.
Sure to say it all.
Comments about Couldn'T Run by 0000Verity 0000Yafuso
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl