Christina E. Brown
Courage - Poem by Christina E. Brown
Courage to stand out.
Courage to be me.
This courage I wish I had so drastically!
Courage to laugh.
The feeling to be free.
Oh I wish I wish I had this courage inside of me.
Courage to love.
Courage to trust.
To have this courage would be a plus.
Courage to accept I have courage.
This is proven to be;
The hardest courage their could be.
Comments about Courage by Christina E. Brown
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl