Courage - Poem by Bea Early
The heart of love is courage,
The core of courage is love,
Without the one there is no other.
Love listens with courage to care,
The courage to forsake fear, doubt, desire.
Love is wisdom, love is freedom, love is kindness.
Speak love, and courage will listen.
Comments about Courage by Bea Early
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl