Courage - Poem by Philip Lore
Consumed by never being young again,
Maintaining hope, watching over my men,
With courage, fortitude, I set the trend,
Who knows when my courage will end.
Learning quick to master fear,
No where safe, self-affirmation clear,
Upon this soil, we have fought to save,
Paid with the life-blood of our young and brave.
Comments about Courage by Philip Lore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl