Fiona Davidson Poems
- Give Me Romance Everytime Maybe a little romance is ...
- .100 Million Stars 100 million stars I would give to you No ...
- A Prayer For The Dying Carry me, soft and gentle Into sleeps...
- Best Closed This vigil cripples my thoughts Drags me down ...
- Bonfires Of Desire Love washes over me Bliss follows in its ...
- Bridges Crossed Never close those doors Before you're sure ...
- Black Coffee The flow of traffic diverts My racing thoughts ...
First book 'A Look In My Heart' has just come out....thank you to Sue Sie for all her help in the publishing of my book...thanks for reading this...xxFi
All my Poems are original works and ideas and are subject to copyright Fiona Davidson 2008/2009/2010 copying of any of my work will be pursued more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Give Me Romance Everytime
Maybe a little romance is needed
Lightening our days in all this grey
To place a smile on our faces
You can't have too much romance
In a life that's filled with sadness
Making us laugh with pleasure
Give me romance to dazzle me
To make my heart sing out loud
And make me feel I'm alive
Bring on the romance to me
It's welcome in a soul of tears
Appreciated from this coldness
Give me romantic words and deeds
So pleasing to my eyes and ears
Make me happy for a little while
Give me romance everytime
To make me blush and ...