Crazy - Poem by Candice Witherington
It's crazy how we met not so long ago;
It's crazy that in so little time just how my love has grown.
It's crazy that when I look at you my heart skips a beat;
It's crazy that after one kiss, I forget how to speak.
It's crazy that you consume my thoughts throughout each and every day;
It's crazy how all my dreams are filled that exact same way.
It's crazy how when I'm in your arms time seems to stand still;
It's crazy how when we're apart, emptiness is all I feel.
One thing isn't crazy, it is perfect and very true;
I am going to spend all my life loving only you.
Comments about Crazy by Candice Witherington
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda