Crazy Days - Poem by Jessica Smith
My days are so crazy.
but what makes it so crazy?
I guess just being bored
and happened to be lazy at the same time.
Why are my days crazy?
Well the days might be something true
Or might be something blue.
I will tell you why my days are crazy.
It's because i am crazily in Love with you!
Comments about Crazy Days by Jessica Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl