Cream Coloured Woman - Poem by Joe Hughes
Cream coloured woman,
Wears cream coloured clothes.
Cream coloured house
With cream coloured woes.
She likes a cup of coffee,
She doesn't like it black -
Her fridge - it has no cream in -
So that's the end of that!
Comments about Cream Coloured Woman by Joe Hughes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl