Stevie Taite Poems
- A Lesson On Poetry From My Fiv...
- The Making Of The Moon The moon was born with Earth they ...
- Drunk And Disorganised I tried to write a poem whilst ...
- Showing My Bladder Who's Boss... Oh what an annoyance It ...
- Autumn 's Waking Mutants! When Autumn knocks and hangs his ...
- Cryptic Lipstick Some poems are simplistic They don't wear ...
- Mirror Mirror Mirror mirror You tell lies Who put crows ...
I am just starting out. I write for me mostly (I think way too much and this serves as an outlet for my very busy mind) . It is fun to share to see if anyone gets anything from them, like a sparked memory, a giggle or some sort of connection. They are nothing amazing, compared to many on here! But I enjoy writing them and to me, that is all that should really matter. X more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Lesson On Poetry From My Five Year Old
I sat in bed one morning
With a note pad on my knee
When in wondered my Charlie
And he snuggled up to me
He said, 'You writing poems?
We are learning that at school
I know a lot about them'
I said, 'Really mate, how cool'
He stared at me intently
As he stretched out on the bed
His legs crossed at the ankle
And a hand propped up his head
After I had sorted through
And read back what I'd penned
He slid off of the bed
And peered up at me from the end
He stayed there quite transfixed
It kinda put me off my flow
I looked over...