Creation - Poem by Naveed Akram
I am suited to innocence as much as whiteness,
And the dark skies witness behaved-ones.
Looking in my direction the sunly objects fit my eye,
Once ago I say.
Too much is known and forgiven of late,
Late work is made of love fortunately on a saying
That indicated the holiness of mine:
To see God and be a part of it.
Comments about Creation by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl