Crippled - Poem by Katelynn Farris
Something that I know nothing of.
Nagging expressions tearing at my heart.
No way to let go.
Unable to see the path ahead.
Life is pointless.
Life is just a floating around me,
Swirling like an empty vortex.
Making me oblivious to my surroundings.
Walking but feeling motionless.
Unable to take the next step forward.
Im trapped under my skin,
Unable to be set free.
Unable to break through.
Comments about Crippled by Katelynn Farris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl