Echo (Similar To Freezing Tears) - Poem by Katelynn Farris
I call out your name in the pouring rain
Thinking I will hear a response
But all I hear is my lonely echo
Drifting through our disgraceful earth
Our world that is full of disillusion
Thinking someone will save them
But they wont
We the people are on our own
To fend for ourselves.
And its always going to be likes this.
Comments about Echo (Similar To Freezing Tears) by Katelynn Farris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl