Crocodile - Poem by nelvu aks
How doth the little cocodile his shinning tail,
And pour the waters of the nile on every golden scale,
How cheerfully he seems to grin and how neatly he spreads his claws,
And welcomes little fishes in with a gently smilling jaws.
Crocodile oh little cocrodile cocrodile.
Comments about Crocodile by nelvu aks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl