Cry Of A Parrot - Poem by vijay gupta
Cry of a parrot
I am a beautiful bird.
My red nose is a charming.
Children became happy when I shook my nose.
They offer green chilies to me.
They clap also when I play with the chili.
My green body offer peace to every one.
My tail is also embracing.
I can speak hardly few words.
Peoples become happy by hearing them.
Have you ever think about my happiness.
You offer every thing in my cage.
However, where is my family & friends?
I also play on the branches of trees.
Where they are?
Lap of the nature is away from me.
Here I am leaving as a slave.
I hate this slavery.
Comments about Cry Of A Parrot by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl