Crystal Rain - Poem by Crystal Maresh
All I know is a world full of pain.
Locked inside an eternal crystal rain.
Falling from the heavens.
Bringing the Reflections
Of a thousand lover’s tears.
All I can see is a world full of pain
Pounding in my mind, the insistent crystal rain.
Falling to the oceans
It is brought back to the land
Upon a dying lover’s hand.
All I can feel is an infinity of pain
Falling on my face, a somber crystal rain.
One with the storm
I rage and toss
With my dead lover’s loss.
Comments about Crystal Rain by Crystal Maresh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl