Shadow Walker - Poem by Crystal Maresh
The dark, seductive, velvet of the night descends.
With it, fallen angels shrouded in death.
Stalking the streets for the life they hold.
The precious life.
Silent wraiths of black mystique
Twisted with sadistic glee.
Inhuman leeches caressing the city.
With icy hands.
Stone cold in death
They walk the ebony night.
Waiting for the next unbeliever
To believe in them.
Give them life,
Oh precious life.
Comments about Shadow Walker by Crystal Maresh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda