Culinary Desire - Poem by Richard Joseph
Rice is nice, butter is better. Have a dish,
of buttered rice with chick peas. It will
fulfill your culinary desire, Fill you up,
so you won't go hungry; Like so many
people in third world countries. They
would kiss your feet, to have such a
treat. No meat; Aren't you vegitarians?
I thought most Muslims were, but
undoubtedly not. Don't bother to use
the good China, we are in Afrrica so
Palm leaves would do just fine.
So go & find some, we will feed a 1000!
Comments about Culinary Desire by Richard Joseph
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl