Getting Older - Poem by Richard Joseph
Ring the bell, it resounds with a clarion clarity.
Bring some drama into my mundane life.
Some excitement, to enliven me: in my
impending years of elderness.
Any rush to grab the brass ring,
has little interest for me.
I would rather hear
the peal, the
Comments about Getting Older by Richard Joseph
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: life
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl