Martin Ntsako Manhisa
Culpable Teacher! - Poem by Martin Ntsako Manhisa
Teacher, what have you done?
You fed me knowledge and I ate
And now we are casted outside
To this strange world, woe betide.
Water-rain turns into acid-rain,
There goes the remission of sin
Sunshine turn into UV rays,
Blinding the world with hot blaze.
A shooting star is now a meteoroid,
Crushing all my childhood wishes
Rainbows and skies are just mirage,
Our dreams are now out of reach.
Our flat world is now a rolling stone.
Heading to an inevitable disaster.
Oh, You culpable teacher!
I'm still waiting for a your refute.
Comments about Culpable Teacher! by Martin Ntsako Manhisa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl