Cunning Man - Poem by Naveed Akram
A cunning manner has been absorbed
By the builders of logic, the philosophers;
Subduing thoughts travelling into ideas,
Jostling with common people and their minds.
Minds are too much, minds excel according
To the brains of a rich heaven, the richer time.
A cunning leader may swerve in judgement
To give a solution, but when do we please
The tailors of windows and chairs? then
They are themselves, and are given fairness.
A cunning man is not a woman of craft
But a cunning man swerves in judgement.
Comments about Cunning Man by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl