Edward Kofi Louis
Curiosity Kills The Cat! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
You came to me last night! !
In the bathroom,
When i was bathing;
You were scented with sweet perfume and,
You asked for love.
I was surrounded with soap water!
But, my love ego came along to satisfy your muse;
Curiosity kills the cat!
You helped me realise my dreams;
Nice and easy,
Nice and lovely,
Together with your love.
Comments about Curiosity Kills The Cat! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl