Cursed - Poem by Corrina Kavea
If only I could dive into the concrete sky and drown my hurt in the cumulus mist I would. If I had my way I'd rain all day and flood the earth with my blood where you stand. I'd stain your feet with scarlet drops that fall from the temples of our memories, and I'd curse the path of those that cry out with fingers of scorn against you. Khaled Barakat my beloved. Just make a wish.
Comments about Cursed by Corrina Kavea
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl