Susan M Kelly
Cycle Of Life - Poem by Susan M Kelly
Another birthday closes in
It only seems like it has been
A blink of an eye since time has passed
It goes by so very fast
I remember the days of skipping in the street,
Even playing hide and seek.
I wonder where the years have gone.
Life comes round and then moves on
The hours the days the years just click.
It’s all over so very quick
Time is endless and fleeting
like a heart that keeps beating
Comments about Cycle Of Life by Susan M Kelly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Susan M Kelly's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda