Dad - Poem by Bradley Barnett
All the stress you bring dad
It just makes me so sad
I try to be the best person that i can be
I try my best dad, can't you see
How much that stuff can get to me.
You say that I can't do anything right
All that does is make me wanna fight
I love you but all you do is show me hate
Please...Before it's too late...
Comments about Dad by Bradley Barnett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl