Damned Mermaids Singing - Poem by Erika Conti
Damned mermaids singing
and i can hear their pulp voices dancing like furious fascinating shadows. vivid. and darkened. cold and plump. black circles under their bright eyes. famelic lips singing the melody of the obscurest waters. when all the trees are black. at night.
Comments about Damned Mermaids Singing by Erika Conti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl