Dancing In The Shadow - Poem by Erika Conti
crying in the corner
endless unseen desperation dances, those you dance when your shadow embraces you and doesn't want to leave you. good company, nobody knows your feelings better than the most hurt part deep in you.
Comments about Dancing In The Shadow by Erika Conti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl