Dandelion Words - Poem by Charlotte Ballard
Billy brings me a dandelion, today,
Gone all wispy soft.
He grins with his little boy face-
Dirt necklaces dance up and down
As he giggles when I do blow soft
Words that wrap around his face, he
Brings up his hands and the last
Tatters drift high and fly away.
Comments about Dandelion Words by Charlotte Ballard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl