Darkness. - Poem by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
Who is out there?
All I can see is black.
Why am I here?
Who will ever know?
Why am I the blood-red tulip amongst the darkness?
The single angel amongst demons.
The darkness is bleak,
I'm the only ray of hope.
Comments about Darkness. by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl