Day By Day - Poem by Azalea Allen
Day by day we live
We smile, laugh, frown,
And become sad
Sometimes though we can even
Find a way to do this all at once.
We live life everyday,
Never thinking the worst
We take for granted
The time we have to live.
We live with what we have,
But we always want more.
Stuck in our ways and not wanting to change,
This is how we live each day.
Opportunities pass us by,
Some of which we decide to go after.
Day by Day we live with feelings we cant explain.
This is how we are given our lives
We cant explain it,
We can only live it.
Comments about Day By Day by Azalea Allen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl