Dear Son, I Know - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
I know you have broad shoulder,
And you have strength to
Take the responsibility
Heaped on your plate.
I am sure you would do
All works with all satisfaction
And ease your stress and tension.
Wish all good, dear son, proceed on.
Comments about Dear Son, I Know by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl