Death And Beauty - Poem by Senator alufalism
Her heart kept my calling for beauty yet
My destiny has been sealed in another arms,
Death makes everyone worry
not knowing who is next.
Eyes should see everything yet the eyes of the dead didn't see death coming soon,
Everyday counts faster when death draw near.
Comments about Death And Beauty by Senator alufalism
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda